Microsoft office is a task computing software that facilitates advanced editing features to the users. Microsoft has provided its services over the years to numerous private users and companies. Microsoft office has increased the productivity drastically as it has become an indispensable part of the routine. There are issues related to office.com/setup, such as the error code 30174-4, which can be resolved by following the directions given below.
Restricting the Firewall Momentarily
- The firewall is known to block with the installation of office and other programs. You can limit it momentarily to check if the office error 30174-4 gets successfully fix. You can start by going to the start tab and then navigating to the control panel.
- You’l see the option of systems and security further, which you can click on the option of firewall. Now you can go to the settings of the firewall and toggle the option of switch the firewall to off.
Running a System Scan
- To ensure there are no issues related to viruses in your system, you can run a system scan that will check for infections that are blocking the office program from running efficiently. For this, you can click on the antivirus program and then click on the start scan button.
- This will initiate a scan procedure that will check for issues related to the infections on your system that are blocking the office program. Once it completes, you can click on the button named fix issues for resolving the errors that are display in the scan results.
- After this, you can reboot the machine and see if you have been able to fix office error code 30174-4 successfully or not.
Launching the System File Scan
- Problems related to system file corruption can be resolved by starting the SFC scan. With this, you can fix the issues related to error code 30174-4. For this, you can open the command prompt and then type the command of sfc/scannow.
- Further, you can press the enter key and then let the system file checker scan complete. Once it finishes, you can restart your system and update the office program.
The error 30174-4 related to www.office.com/setup can be fixed by following and implementing these necessary steps.
Kesy Rim is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.