Microsoft office has been an indispensable part of many people in their routine lives. Not only that the software package’s versatility has been useful to many corporate companies over the years. The package is so popular that it is the first choice of the users in accomplishing the computing tasks. Due to its several uses, office.com/setup has seen many releases each year with the latest version of 2019 promising new and improved features. Here is a guide which you can look at to set up the office package of 2019 onto your system.
Log in to download the program
- Visit www.office.com/setup and login to your account that is link with the version of the office program. This account could be your school account or your Microsoft account. If you have forgotten your pass-code, then you can click on the option that says I forgot the account I usually use with the office.
- Once you are securely log in you can choose the option of install office from the home page of office.
Installing the office program
- Now, based on the browser you are using you can choose run in internet explorer and edge and click on setup if using Chrome, and select the option of save file in the browser of firefox.
- If you get prompted by the system for confirming the changes to be made, then you can select the option of yes. You can follow the guidelines that appear on the wizard once you launch the setup by double-clicking on it.
- After the installation is finish, you will see a confirmation on your screen that says the office is successfully installed on your system.
Activating the office
- You can open the office program by double-clicking on the shortcut made on your desktop. Once it opens, you will come across the license dialogue box that will display the agreement and terms related to licensing.
- You can accept the terms and conditions, and after doing this step, you will see that your office program is successfully activated.
The 2019 edition of Microsoft office is available at www.office.com and comes with advanced and enhanced features surpassing the previous versions in performance.
Kesy Rim is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.