Microsoft is, no doubt, a big name in the realm of technology. Over the decades, they have emerged stronger with various products that countless users, whether corporate or personal, have utilized. Their office package has given quite a punch of efficiency to the corporate offices and also the private users. The speeds have been maximized thanks to the innovative features in the office program with every release. However, there are some instances and moments where they face issues related to office.com/setup, which can be quickly resolved by following the right guidelines. One such error is the office error code 30094-1011(0), you can read the steps below mentioned to troubleshoot this error.
Disabling the firewall of windows momentarily
- The firewall is capable of restricting the workflow of a system and obstruct the programs from running. Remember, you are only doing this for a short period, only to see if the error 30094-1011(0) disappears after this process.
- You can navigate to the start button and type in the control panel to access the options. Once opened, you can go to the section of the system and security to access the settings for the firewall.
- Go ahead by clicking on the feature that says switch off the firewall. Tick that box and try updating the software to see if this method works.
Closing the firewall provision in the antivirus
- Similar to the firewall in the windows, the antivirus version of the firewall can interfere with the programs installed on your system. Open the antivirus program by double-clicking the icon and go the section of the antivirus settings.
- Over there, you will need to switch off the facility of real-time shield and click on turn off the antivirus firewall. Check to see if the error has disappeared now.
Launch an SFC scan
- You can run a system file scan for correcting this error, do this by opening the dialog box of command prompt and then inputting the command of sfc/scan now. Further, press the enter key and remember to do this using the permissions of an admin account.
- The scan will auto-detect the issues you can close the window of command prompt once the procedure has finished and check if the error has been fixed.
The error code 30094-1011(0) associated with www.office.com/setup can be fixed appropriately by following the directions above in sequential order.
Kesy Rim is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.