Microsoft office is competitive all in one package deal that provides an excellent computation of tasks which helps save time. The office.com/setup gets used by many companies and personal users who do many day to day tasks. Some issues occur related to office program, such as the error that states something went wrong Office cannot be started. You can resolve these issues efficiently by following the step-wise instructions mentioned below.
Restarting Or Rebooting The Device
- When your device doesn’t perform optimally, the apps start to malfunction, and this can create issues related to office program. If a process is blocking the app from starting, then you will require restarting the device. You can do this after relaunching of the app doesn’t work.
- Make sure you are logged in to the account of Microsoft which is associated with the office product. In case you are unsure of the apps you are using, then you can proceed with opening the app of office and then clicking on the File tab.
- This will display your name on the upper right-hand side. You can click on the name which will reveal the email you are using.
Using The Apps And Features
- You can repair the app by opening the windows settings and choosing the option of apps and features. After this, you can scroll to locate the office program that is installed on your device. Further, you can click on it then choose the option of modify.
- This will display a window, after which you can select the option of quick repair. In case this doesn’t work out, you can choose the option of online repair. This will show you two options, the web installer or the MSI based.
- Depending on how you chose to install the package, you will get prompted for further actions. You will be asked about the method you would choose to repair the app. In the mode of web installer, you can select online repair. And in MSI based you can see the option of repair in change your installation tab. Click on it and continue with the repair.
The something went wrong error related to www.office.com/setup can be fixed by implementing these steps.
Kesy Rim is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.