The office is a software package introduce by Microsoft to the world. It helps in executing tasks efficiently as it is a combo pack of many software. It is no surprise that www.office.com/setup is use by private users and many corporate clients in the business sector to make reports and bills. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are some of the names of the packages in the office suite. With many software in one combo pack, one can easily create presentations. There are some issues, however, faced by the users, such as the error code 30068. This problem occurs at the time of installation of the package, which can be resolved quickly by implementing the following guidelines mentioned below.
Verify if the service of click to run is enable
- Begin with pressing the window key and Q Key and then input the word services. Further, you will see an option on your screen asking you to run services.msc using the credentials of an admin.
- When you have opened the section of services, you can search in the list for the option of click to run the service. Now in the tab named general, you can choose automatic that appears in the drop down. Apply these settings and then click on the OK tab. Check to see if the error has been resolved.
Update the drivers so the system
- Not updating the drivers can result in degradation of the performance of your system, so make sure you download the upgrades for your drivers and install them on your system.
- Updating the system to fix the system related issues can reduce the system associated issues that can hinder the installation of the office program.
Scanning the system for viruses
- If you have a virus inside your system, that could be the reason why you see the error code 30068. You will require performing a full system scan to view the damages inside your PC.
- Once the scan finishes, you can hit the tab of fix errors to clean your system of the viruses and malware infecting your computer.
The error code 30068 associated with office.com can be easily fix by following the instructions in a sequential pattern.
Kesy Rim is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.